We currently have the following vacancy:
Part-time Counter Assistant
Hillycroft Fisheries is open Monday to Saturday until 8pm. This role is part-time, working an average of around 18-25 hours per week (plus overtime to cover holiday etc).
The role consists of:
- Using an EPOS till system to take customer’s orders
- Portioning up and packaging food
- Basic food preparation
- General cleaning duties
Previous experience is not required, however candidates must be able to:
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a good attention to detail
- Prove an excellent attendance record and a positive approach to their work
To apply for this role candidates need to provide:
- An up to date CV
- A brief description about yourself including why you think you would be suitable for this role
- A list of any times you would be unable to work on a regular basis due to any other commitments - if applicable (e.g - unable to work Mondays due to childcare)
To apply for this vacancy please email the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not contact the shop directly about his vacancy. Only applicants who email their details will be considered.