Click & Collect
For priority service Click & Collect
Here at Hillycroft Fisheries in Morley we offer a Click & Collect service, meaning getting a portion of our award-winning fish and chips is now more convenient than ever.
Our Click & Collect service can be accessed from our website by pressing on the ‘Click Here to Order and Collect’ button at the top of this page or from our Facebook page by pressing ‘shop now’. Once on the order page simply select your desired day and time, and choose your order from our extensive menu. Then simply pay online using a debit or credit card.
Slots are limited to ensure we can provide our customers with the best possible service, but the good news is you can book your order up to four days in advance.
When you arrive at the store at your selected time, simply walk to the designated click and collect collection point on the left side of the counter to collect your order. We aim to have orders ready for you to collect as soon as you arrive, however at busy times there may be a very short wait.
Don’t forget to opt in to receive emails when setting up your Click & Collect account. We will send our customers offers and discounts at various times throughout the year and we would hate for you to miss out.
Important notes about our click and collect service:
- Once your order has been placed online, we are unable to change the day or time of your order.
- Orders which are placed but not collected will be charged for and we are unable to offer a refund for an order that is not collected.
- If you wish to add something to your order, simply inform a member of our team when you arrive to collect and you can pay for any extras at the counter.
- Your order is freshly prepared for your collection time, so please ensure you arrive on time to collect your order.
- On the rare occasion an item you have ordered is not available a suitable alternative will be offered to you.