20 March 2020
We have made the following temporary changes to help keep our customers and staff as safe as possible:
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers as they enter the shop.
- Salt and vinegar pots have been removed from our counter. If you would like salt and vinegar on your meals please ask our staff to add it.
- Forks, napkins and menu leaflets have also been removed – please request these if you’d like them.
- If it is possible we ask that you pay by contactless card payment instead of cash.
- If you’re are ill with any symptoms related to Covid-19, or caring for someone with symptoms, we ask that you do not visit us.
- Whenever possible please allow space between you and the people around you in our shop.
- We would like to thank you for your continued support and assure you we are taking the cleanliness of our shop and your safety even more seriously than ever.
We will be open as normal unless we are instructed to close.
Raf and all the Hillycroft Fisheries team.