Lockdown 3: We’re still open!
05 January 2021
Following yesterday’s announcement of new national lockdown measures, we wanted to reassure customers that Hillycroft Fisheries can and will remain open as usual, serving Morley’s favourite fish and chips.
To help keep everyone safe, we encourage all customers to use our Click & Collect service. Where this is not possible, walk up orders are still accepted but we strongly request that you use contactless or card payments.
There are three easy ways to order in advance:
Order via our website
Click on the ‘Click Here to Order and Collect’ button at the top of every page.
Order via our Facebook page
Visit www.facebook.com/hillycroftfisheries and click on the ‘Shop Now’ button.
Download our app
Our great new ordering app is available on both Apple App Store and Google Play. Simply click on the appropriate logo below to download the app.
Our tried and tested safety measures remain in place:
- Do not visit our shop if you have any Covid-19 symptoms
- Please wear a face covering when entering our shop, and use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please maintain social distancing when waiting inside and outside the shop
- Only one person per order to enter the shop
- Only 6 customers in the shop at any one time (please follow the floor markings)
- For Click & Collect orders please go straight to the collection point
- For walk-in orders please go to the right and follow the floor markings
- When not using the Click & Collect system, please use contactless or card payments where possible.