Walk-up Orders now accepted
23 June 2020
Thank you to everyone who has used our new click and collect system over the last few weeks, helping us all to keep safe during these unprecedented times. We’re pleased to announce that we are now able to accept walk-up orders in addition to our priority click and collect service.
Please note that for walk-up customers, card payments are strongly encouraged.
We’ve also made lots of changes in the shop to help keep everyone safe. These include:
- Perspex screens across the serving area
- A designated collection point for click and collect orders, ensuring priority service
- Floor stickers to help you socially distance correctly whilst waiting for your walk-up order
So no matter how you order your favourite fish and chip, you can be assured that your safety is our priority.
To keep everybody safe, please remember:
- Do not visit our store if you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- Only one person per order to enter the store
- Please wear a face covering when entering our store, and use the hand sanitiser provided
- Only 6 customers in the store at any one time (please follow the floor markings)
- For Click & Collect orders please go straight to the collection point
- For walk-in orders please go to the right and follow the floor markings
Our opening times continue to be Monday to Saturday, 11.30am to 8pm.