Walk-up Orders now accepted
23 June 2020
Thank you to everyone who has used our new click and collect system over the last few weeks, helping us all to keep safe during these unprecedented times. We’re pleased to announce that we are now able to accept walk-up orders in addition to our priority click and collect service.
Please note that for walk-up customers, card payments are strongly encouraged.
We’ve also made lots of changes in the shop to help keep everyone safe. These include:
- Perspex screens across the serving area
- A designated collection point for click and collect orders, ensuring priority service
- Floor stickers to help you socially distance correctly whilst waiting for your walk-up order
So no matter how you order your favourite fish and chip, you can be assured that your safety is our priority.
To keep everybody safe, please remember:
- Always maintain social distancing, both inside and outside the shop
- Only one person per order is allowed in the shop
- If you have any symptoms, or have been with someone who has symptoms, please do not visit the shop
Our opening times continue to be Monday to Saturday, 11.30am to 8pm.